Following points describe the importance of safety at work place:
- Large numbers of people are working in factories and industries. Safety of the worker is important for keeping the family safe which is dependent. Worker earns money to feed the family members and any mishap can ruin the life of the worker and even whole family.
- Working conditions of the workplace help in attracting the workers to join the job. If the working environment is full of danger then less people prefer job option. You can employ talented people by providing safe working environment. No one likes to work in the job where life is at stake.
- So many people die due to faults in safety measures and this create very bad situation. There are many gas tragedies in which people lost their lives and you can still read the newspapers where you will find people died due to mishaps in construction jobs. Safety measures are required to ensure safe life.
- Fire at workplace is not new and it took place many times in companies due to short circuit. Such incidents are common and companies suffer due to heavy loss and lot of money is wasted in renovation. It is better to adopt safety measures which can avoid inflicted heavy losses.
- Insurance of worker's life should be provided by the companies for assisting workers during mishaps. Companies in multistory buildings are danger for employees and special care is needed to make people feel safe. ID cards should be provided to the employees for identifying them during mishaps.
- Guidelines should be provided to the employees for ensuring safe working environment. If a worker is free from the worry of safety then it is in the benefit of the company. Signs and precaution boards are required for keeping workers aware of the dangers.